- Whimsical, simplistic illustration style with magical doodling powers.
- Featured on TISPR as an artist to watch and a SILA (Society of Illustrators Los Angeles) Member.
- Fun, punchy writing style with copywriting experience for web and print.
- Knowledge of animation and post pipelines with experience on academy award winning features.
- Spoke at Comic Con about managing feature films and at the Mill Valley Film Festival about editing them.
- Legally able to work in the USA: petitioned for EB1 “Alien of Extraordinary Ability” Greencard.
- Tetris scheduling brain for robust project management and prioritisation.
- Will always remember your birthday and enjoys collaborating in a team.
- Superlative communicator who can handle clients, executives and confidential material.
- Highly organised with experience on multi-million dollar TV shows and features.
- Also makes fabulous cups of tea.
Illustrator: Nurture and Roam (branding and business cards) – 2016
Copywriter: Prescience Life (web copy and ghostwriting) – 2016
Writer/Illustrator: Unglump from your Slump (upcoming book) – 2016
Assistant Production Manager: Warner Brothers Animation (as Jen Metcalfe) – 2016
VFX Production Coordinator: Industrial Light and Magic (as Jen Metcalfe) – 2015-2016
Columnist: Wipster IO (as Jen Metcalfe) – 2015
VFX Production Coordinator: Weta Digital (as Jen Metcalfe) – 2015
Additional Editor: “What We Do in the Shadows” (as Jen Metcalfe) – 2012-2014
Second Assistant Editor: “The Hobbit” Trilogy (as Jen Metcalfe) – 2012-2014
Assistant Editor: “The Last Ocean” Documentary (as Jen Metcalfe) – 2012
Online Campaign Manager: AC Productions (as Jen Metcalfe) – 2011
Secretary, The New Zealand Film and Video Technician’s Guild (as Jen Metcalfe) – 2011-2014
Events Coordinator: Comic Con New Zealand (as Jen Metcalfe) – 2008-2010
Graphic Designer: TekTonic Limited (as Jen Metcalfe) – 2009
Admin Assistant: TekTonic Limited (as Jen Metcalfe) – 2008
Legally able to work in the USA – self petitioned for EB1 “Alien of Extraordinary Ability” Greencard, 2015.
Certificate in Film Production – The New Zealand Film and Television School, 2011.