• Please allow up to a week for your order to be processed. Delivery worldwide is expected to take a further week. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
• For larger pieces, feel free to contact me before you buy for a postage quote.
• All pieces are shipped to you with love & care. My packaging is to the highest standard. All products are sent with tracking information.
• Geography willing, you are welcome to pick up a piece from me. I divide my time between Manchester, UK, and Los Angeles, USA. You are welcome to drop me a line before you buy to see if pick-up is an option.
• Artwork that is commissioned (made-to-order) is unable to be refunded. I will do my best to make sure that we don't get to this point. Please be aware, however, that by commissioning me, you are entering into a 'No Right to Cancel' Sales Contract & I encourage you to check your rights on this.
• If you would like to inquire about exchanging an original artwork that is not made-to-order, please contact me.
I'm committed to providing a professional service to my clients & customers. When something goes wrong, I needl you to tell me about it. If you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible.
• I'll acknowledge receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it.
• I'll investigate your complaint, reviewing your file & my creation process for the artwork.
• A formal written outcome of this investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
• If you are in the United Kingdom & are still not satisfied after this last stage, you can request an independent review from an Ombudsman without charge or seek alternative dispute resolution through the European Commission.
Copyright & Reproduction Rights
Please be aware that the artist of any piece bought or displayed here - me - retains all reproduction rights & copyrights to the artwork.
You are encouraged to contact me to discuss licensing designs for your company's products.